May 05, 2020 · Reading Time: 4 minutes The vehicle speed sensor (VSS) is also commonly referred to as a transmission speed sensor or output shaft speed sensor. It is a small device—typically mounted somewhere on the transmission—that determines how fast your vehicle is going by measuring the rotation of a toothed wheel on a shaft inside the transmission.
- The vehicle speed sensor is located in the transmission near the top. Here is a diagram that show where is it. Please let us know happens so it will help others.
- Rear LH and RH Side ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Assembly Fits 2007-2008 For BMW 335xi. $11.26. $16.89. Free shipping
2000 bmw 528i where is the vehicle speed sensor located. Vehicle speedometer is not working and has code p0500 so i need to know where speed sensor is located.
- Oct 21, 2020 · It won't throw a sensor code if the voltage for that sensor is ok...it may not be reading the tone wheel correctly is what I'm getting at...not sure if you have a reader that gets into the abs but current data will show the 4 speed sensors and the vehicle speed when driving...would eliminate input problems to the abs pcm if you have any.
Feb 22, 2014 · With that in mind I did order new sensor from ESC (noted that have bosch unit for $349 vs BMW at $512) BMW E53 X5 N62 4.8L Search SiteSearch 34526777435 Given the info posted by TwinsPoppa in his thread last year I was almost opted to try the older part number with a used part via e-bay but did not.
- Research before you buy or lease a BMW vehicle with expert ratings, in-depth reviews, and competitor comparisons of 2018-2021 models.
1996 F-150 Speed Sensor Location (PLEASE) 11 posts • Page 1 of 1. dan8454 New Member Posts: 7 Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:46 pm Location: Maine.
- Buy a 2001 BMW X5 Automatic Transmission Speed Sensor at discount prices. Choose top quality brands Bougicord, Genuine, Vemo, ZF.
Diagnostic tool indicated P0500 (Vehicle Speed Sensor) was the culprit. After a couple restarts, the CEL cleared itself. Eventually, it came back on. The tranny sensor is "speed sensor B". The P0500 code is associated with "speed sensor A" which comes through the cluster. I'll check the diagrams...
- Dec 12, 2017 · telcoman Posts: 5646 Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:30 am Car: 2016 Q70 Bye 2012 G37S 6 MT w Nav 94444 mi bye 2006 Infiniti G35 Sedan 6 MT @171796mi. 2013 Altima 2.5SV Location: Central NJ
We distribute ABS Wheel Speed Sensor's. This may be an OEM Product. For example, BMW does not manufacture parts, they assemble parts from many parts manufacturers into a finished vehicle. You are purchasing a ABS Wheel Speed Sensor made by DORMAN OE SOLUTIONS.
- Nov 02, 2010 · Vehicle Speed Sensor Location Vehicle Speed Sensor Location. By dwafford, November 2, 2010 in 07 - 12 Lexus ES350. Share ... I have a P0500 code, and want to locate ...
BMW E92 M3 S65 4.0L Sensors - MAP Sensor. ... Referred to as the speed sensor & reference sensor ... Sign up to get vehicle specific content, sales, and more. ...