Tim e-mailed me after my request to verify my green dot for an perfect fit. I still can’t believe how nice this holster is! Smooth-no hang ups at all…I will buy another.
- Like all CZ pistols, the P-10 is built with CZ's legendary cold hammer forged barrel. The ‘C’ in the name indicates that it is compact in both frame and slide size, and magazines are of the same family as the hammer-fired P-07, meaning the P-10 C holds 15+1 in 9mm in a flush-fitting mag with extended bases allowing 17+1.
- We now offer 19 mounting adapters for a variety of applications with more in design all the time. Most adapters allow use of the JPoint sight on guns with existing rear sight cuts such as Smith & Wesson Revolvers, 1911s, Glocks, EAA, CZ, and more. Others fit special applications like shotgun barrel mounts and piggy-back secondary sight on 1 ...
Jan 06, 2020 · CZ P-10 S (Optics Ready) All of CZ USA’s optics ready pistols ship with a cover plate installed and standard height sights. Plates are currently available to fit the two most popular red dots: the Trijicon RMR and the Leupold Delta Point Pro, along with taller sights that co-witness through the red-dot.
- Jun 21, 2017 · 5.11 IWB 5.11 IWB: 5.11 Internal Waist Band (IWB) concealed-carry holsters are suitable for a variety of handguns, including those sighted with optics. Built in partnership with Blade-Tech and Viking Tactics, the 5.11 IWB is an appendix-carry holster designed to ensure high-speed access and a secure fit that won’t ride up during extended periods of concealment.
CZ's P-10 pistol features a grip angle which avoids that 'brick-in-the-hand' feeling that has plagued many in the striker-fired genre, allowing it to point naturally. A mild palm swell, deep beavertail, and three interchangeable backstraps make the P-10 fit a wide variety of hands as if it were built for them. Its trigger is designed to minimize creep and stacking, and rebounds with a short ...
- CZ P10S Mag Pouch $ 19. Add to cart Show Details. Lead Time Comfort Cling Holsters usually ship within 1-2 days. Kydex Holsters 9 - 12 days. Contact Contact Us ...
Previously, they built the CZ 100 but it was a disaster — a disaster big enough to keep CZ exclusively producing hammer-fired DA/SA guns for a couple of decades. So, the introduction of the CZP10C was a big deal a few years back. Since then, the P10 series has evolved into a full-sized and subcompact model. CZ was smart with the P10C.
- I’m not a big fan of poly guns. Don’t get me wrong, the SFX is a sweet piece and serves my purpose well for a red dot gun. My other is a Glock 17L, which I love and hard to find. Out of production now. For $750 I’ll spend the extra and buy a Kimber KHX when on sale. Already have the Vortex mount.
Custom CZ Parts, Pistols, and Gunsmith Services. Our passion is precision.
- Clearly, CZ is following the trend Glock set with the 17, 19, and 26 pistols. The P10F is roughly the same size as a Glock 17 and holds 19+1 rounds of ammunition. The P10S holds 12+1 rounds and is roughly the size of a Glock 26. For all intents and purposes, these are the same guns as the P10C only with longer or shorter slides and frames.
CZ P-10 Sub-Compact, 9mm, 3.5" Barrel, 12rd, Optics Ready, Black. CZ USA 95170. The US-made P-10s retain all the features that have made them a resounding success- the crisp trigger, superior ergonomics and rugged reliability that set it apart from many in the striker-fired crowd.
- Based on an optical illumination patent, the MEPRO FT Bullseye is an extremely small, low profile, optical pistol sight. Similar to reflex sights, using the MEPRO FT Bullseye provides the shooter with an aim point in the form of an illuminated dot and circle Bullseye.
DME Holsters is one of the best companies I’ve ever done business with. The holster they made for me is absolutely perfect. It covers the trigger guard, fits my Sig P226 with a Streamlight TLR-3 like a glove, holds the gun securely, the retention is finely adjustable, and the configuration is just what I had in mind when I imagined what I wanted.