View upcoming funeral services, obituaries, and funeral flowers for Reed Funeral Home Canton Chapel in Canton, Ohio. Plan a funeral, find contact information and more.
Valhelsia 2 servers
- Obituary Tyler Matthew Anderson, age 17, of Galatia, passed away at 11:17 PM, Friday, April 24, 2020. Tyler was born on September 4, 2002, in Carbondale, to Randall S. and Jeanette (Randolph) Anderson.
- Peter Daniel Reed, 72, of Portsmouth, passed away on February 20, 2019, at home surrounded by family after a four year battle with Progressive Supranuclear Palsy (PSP).Peter was born on October 30, 1946, in Newport, RI, to the late Edward Reed and the late Mary (McCarthy) Reed.
Enter the first and/or last name of deceased below to find their obituary page and send flowers to the family. Search Barbara J Mundt Feb 6, 1931 - Dec 27, 2020 February 6, 1931 - December 27, 2020
- Welcome to Waters and Hibbert Funeral Home, proudly serving the Pensacola area. Our experienced and compassionate staff of funeral directors help families celebrate life with dignity and respect.
Kenneth B. Reed, 84, of Strasburg, passed away at home, Wednesday, June 17, 2020. Born in Bart Twp., Lancaster County, he was the son of the late Charles L. and Edna D. (Bowermaster) Reed. He was the loving husband for over 57 years to the late L. Emmarene “Jo” (Groff) Reed, who died in 2013.
- A graveside service will be held on Friday, January 1, 2021 at 11 a.m. at Pine Forest Baptist Church Cemetery in Stewart, Mississippi. A visitation will be held prior to the service in the cemetery from 10:30 a.m. until 11:00 a.m. Wise Reed Funeral Home is in charge of all arrangements.
Funeral Services February 5, 2020 Funeral services will be held a 7:00 P.M. Wednesday February 5, 2020 at Memorial Funeral Home 1102 Big Springs Road Maryville with Pastor A.D. Baxter officiating. The family and friends will meet at 11:00 A.M. Friday February 7, 2020 at Zion Chapel Baptist Church Cemetery in Louisville.
- Let us help you - For over 140 years our family’s simple philosophy of dignified service and giving people what they want has made us trusted by more families than any other funeral home in the area.
Dec 24, 2019 · Howard J. Reed,97, died, Tuesday, December 24, 2019 of natural causes at Miller’s Merry Manor in Wakarusa, Indiana. He leaves behind his five children: Robert Reed, Rose (Brian) Stiver, Glenn (Sheila) Reed, William (Anne) Reed, and Patricia (James) Wilson; ten grandchildren, seventeen great-grandchildren, and one great-great-grandchild.
- Home Evans Mortuary has been serving the needs of families in and around Roane County since 1976. Our commitment is to provide caring, quality, professional service and assistance in traditional funeral and ceremonial cremation planning to those families we serve.
Create an account or log in to Instagram - A simple, fun & creative way to capture, edit & share photos, videos & messages with friends & family.
- The Reed Kenyon Memorial Fund has been established at Citizens Bank, P.O. Box 490, Fort Sumner, NM 88119. All arrangements are under the direction of Chavez Funeral Home, 830 N. Fifth Street, Fort Sumner, New Mexico. (575) 355-2311. To send a flower arrangement to the family of Reed Kenyon, please click here to visit our Sympathy Store.
Steen Funeral Home was built to meet an unmet need in Boyd County for an elegant, warm, welcoming setting for a family to say goodbye, without the sterile look and feel of most modern-day funeral establishments. Our funeral home doesn't look like a funeral home, because we don't want it to feel like one. At Steen, guests never feel rushed, and ...